Katharine Morton - Head of Trade, Treasury & Risk at TXF - interviews the UK “dream team” of Mitigram: Managing Director Joshua Cohen and Sales Directors John Treasure and Pepi Bedi.
In this episode:
- 0:55 - How do you see trade in the post-Brexit UK and how digitalisation is going to help making things better?
- 3:15 - What is the status of digitalisation in trade?
- 4:40 - Where is digitalisation is helping the most in making things better?
- 6:45 - How is interoperability going to help if there is rationalisation in the European banking sector? What about the UK post Brexit?
- 9:00 - Brexit rationalisation for Financial Institutions.
- 11:15 - Legal framework for regulation.
- 14:02 - The role of AI and data digitalisation.
- 18:11 - Is there going to be a standardisation in Trade Finance digitalisation?
- 19:12 - Are businesses reluctant to digitalise?
- 21:31 - How to avoid siloed systems?
- 24:40 - Can digitalisation entirely replace human work?
- 30:08 - What are the most exciting parts of digitalisation in Trade Finance?